In this webinar Mark will present what exactly evidence-based investing is and why,
when it comes to your time, your money, your future
AND YOUR FAMILY. . . we choose EVIDENCE-BASED INVESTING.
You may be asking: Doesn’t everyone invest with evidence?
At first glance, nearly every investment recommendation may seem “evidence-based.” After all, what forecaster would actually peer into a crystal ball to make their predictions. And no market guru would admit their stock-picking track record has been no better than a dart-throwing monkey’s (even though that’s usually the case).
Instead, stock-picking and market-timing enthusiasts tend to argue their cases by turning to articulate analyses, smart charts, and convincing corporate briefs. They use these props to explain the late-breaking news, and recommend what you should supposedly be doing about it.
There’s nothing wrong with facts and figures. The critical difference is how we apply them as evidence-based investors.
In this special webinar you will learn:
- Exactly what evidence-based investing is and why it matters!
- How evidence-based investors build and mange their portfolio based on what is expected to enhance future returns and/or dampen related risk exposures, according to the most robust evidence available.
- How to know what evidence to heed.
- The evidence-based silver bullet.
- The two things to do, to get 1 million dollars.
- And, what jelly beans have to do with investing!
Click play to watch the last webinar!